FAQ

Do you teach traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese?
請問學校是以繁體還是簡體進行教學?

In class, we teach simplified Chinese. However, the textbooks are in both simplified and traditional. You may choose either print to reviews at home; and teachers will accept both for homework assignments.

學校老師進行簡體中文教學, 但是如果家長慣用繁體中文, 我們的課本簡繁體都適用, 家長可以選擇您慣用的字體幫學生複習。


How do I enroll my children?
請問我要如何報名?

Please visit the school anytime during school hours.

你可以於上課時間親自到學校報名。 


What payments are accepted?
請問付費的方式有哪幾種?

We accept cash, cheque, and credit cards. However, there is a 2% surcharge when paying with credit card.

我們接受現金、支票和信用卡。使用銀行卡付費需加收手續費2%。


What if I want to withdraw my child before the end of school year?
如果在學期結束前欲退學該怎麼辦?

Tzu Chi Academy is a non-profit organisation. Our major income relies on school fees; thus the school fee is strictly non refundable.

慈濟人文學校是非營利組織, 所有的運作費用都仰賴學生的學費, 學費是不能退費的。


How do i change level for my child?
如何申請升降班級?

Please speak with the Principal, if your child needs to change level (class).

如果您的孩子有升級或降級的需求, 請直接找校長商量。


Why is the school meat-free?
為什麼在校區內只可食用素食?

Tzu Chi promotes vegetarian for various reasons. We encourage our students and their family to respect and follow the foundation’s principle.

慈濟是個提倡素食的團體, 人文學校也是慈濟的志業之一, 所以我們也希望能在學校提倡素食。


Why do my children need to wear uniform?
為什麼孩子們需要穿制服?

Wearing uniforms is part of Tzu Chi’s culture and unity. We encourage students to wear uniform to show their pride of being part of the Academy’s community.

慈濟是制服的團體, 所有志工和各個志業都有其制服。學生穿著制服也是讓學生守規矩遵守服儀,認同自己是學校的一份子。

Advertisements